Friday, January 18, 2013

Meera and Anna: The Fabulous Kazmi Sisters



One of the nicest things about preparing these little diversions is the wonderful people I meet.  A little more than a year ago, a pair of sisters started following the blog and friended me on Facebook.  These fledgling models are into vintage fashion and glamour in a big way. I think they are pretty special (hopefully, not in what is perceived as a creepy old lecherous grandpa sort of way) and I wanted to share some of their special style with you.


Anna and Meera Kazmi
Anna
Meera

Meera

Anna

Don't ask me how these two natives of the heartland became so fascinated with vintage fashion, but they pull it off as if they were born to it. 


Anna
Meera

Anna
Meera

Anna


Anna






(above and below) Meera channels Linda Darnell



I think this image is very noir!  :)


So, listen, if any of my incredibly influential followers want to turn these sweet young girls into fabulously wealthy supermodels or cast them in the next L.A. Confidential or Gangster Squad or something, just drop me a line and I'll hook you up.  That way I can bore everybody around me about how I knew them when.  :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh they are gorgeous! Such fabulous style

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are very pretty!do they have a blog or something where they promote themselves?If they have you could share it with us.?
    Great blog you have !!Greetigs from cold Norway!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anita:

    No blog, but they are on Facebook. Speaking of which, what happened to you on FB? We lost you! :( Jann asks about you all the time. Love from Texas,

    mark-

    ReplyDelete