Monday, November 4, 2013

Bathing Beauties: Anne Scott


I am oft bemused at the unusual situations in which starlets find themselves, you might say, questionably dressed.  Now I have pretty much reconciled myself to the high-heels-on-the-beach thing.  You and I both know that anybody that would try to walk on the beach in a pair of high heels would find themselves abruptly and unceremoniously sitting on the sand within 10 feet, but you can't tell these studio photographers anything, so I just let it go.  Seriously though, what in the hell is this woman doing out in the middle of a pasture in her bikini?  Has she lost her frisbee in Kansas?  As someone who has spent time in numerous hay fields over the years, just looking at this picture makes me itch.  There is also bound to be some serious insect life out there to be contended with.  Honey, you need to go back indoors and put on a pair of nice sturdy dungaree pants, a long sleeve shirt and some thick soled walking shoes.  The pictures might not be quite so sexy, but you'll thank me in the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment